I am a professional Health Coach. Long story short, I can help you loose weight and feel amazing.
Here are some things I just adore!
- My family. I met my husband in High School, and I fell hard, we have been together ever since. We have 3 of the most beautiful children you will ever see.
- My puppies Olive and Dexter, my other babies. They are not always the best behaved, but with faces like that how can I be mad for long?
- Healthy living. I spent quiet a few years unhealthy and unhappy. I was diagnosed with IBS, Diverticulitis, I have had 3 surgeries, and enough of it. I enrolled in the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and changed my entire life. Less stress, more yoga and meditation. Less junk and processed foods, in its place delicious plant based foods.
- Learning something new every day. Whether I am trying a new form of exercise, checking out a new recipe or taking more classes, there is always some thing new to learn.
More about my Experience – After a decade in the professional beauty industry working for large corporations, traveling non stop and working long hours left me lethargic, unhappy, and unhealthy. I was having migraines, and diagnosed with Diverticulitis, and IBS. Tons of medications and doctors later I decided to take charge of my own health and enrolled in The Institute for Integrative Nutrition’s cutting edge heath coach training program. During my training I studied over 100 dietary theories, practical lifestyle management techniques, and innovative coaching methods with some of the worlds tops health and wellness experts.
My teachers included Dr Andrew Weil, Director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine, Deepak Chopra, leader in the field of mind body medicine; Dr David Katz, Director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center; Dr Walter Willet, Chair of Nutrition at Harvard University; Greene Roth, best selling Author and expert on emotional eating; Dr Neal Barnard, best selling author, clinical researcher, founder and president of the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine and many other leading researchers and nutritional authorities. My education not only equipped me with extensive knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and preventive health, but it helped me heal myself. I would love to do that for you. Drawing on these skills and my knowledge of different dietary theories, I work with clients to help them make lifestyle changes that produce real lasting results.
At The Ahimsa Life we offer:
- Private confidential appointments via phone, Skype or in person
- 30 challenge program
- 7 day whole foods cleanse
- Home Pantry makeovers
- Cooking, vegan, and healthy lifestyle tricks and tips
7 day Seasonal Cleanse-
Take 7 days to change your life. Loose weight while eating whole nourishing foods, break cravings and learn some great new recipes your family will love.
Registration for The New Year Detox Cleanse is now open! Start the new year off right. Have fun with a program that reduces inflammation, boosts your energy, and allows you to loose weight naturally eating amazing whole foods! You will receive support with your cleanse via our private Facebook group, group calls, support material, and daily motivational emails. Full price $147, register by December 21st and save $50. To learn more and register click here!
A custom coaching program developed with your lifestyle, desires and specific goals in mind. Have you tried on your own before and never seemed to stick with it? It might be time to partner up! As your Health Coach I will help you get clear on your goals, I will share practical tools, and materials to help you reach your dreams. Its much harder to go at it alone, and so much more fun with a partner. The 50 minute one on one sessions will be conducted in person, on the phone or via Skype.
30 day challenge-
Our 30 day challenge will start on January 1st! Sign up for free and get an entire month of tips, recipes, and helpful hints on losing weight and becoming the healthiest you can be in 2016.
Want to join? Contact us below/