Once you start using a hot water bottle you won’t believe how you ever got along with out it!
A hot water bottle is one of the most useful, all purpose health care products you will ever use. It is designed to apply comfortable soothing heat therapy easily and conveniently to any part of the body.
Fill with hot water from the sink, a hot water bottle will stay warm for about 2 hours.
- Relax muscles
- Or use for the entire body
- Gives comfort
- Delivers a deep state of relaxation
- Try using it on
- Feet for warmth
- Back for any kind of strain
- Lower abdomen for cramps
- Abdomen for any kind of digestion and relaxation
Note- I have gone through Diverticulitis and now an IBD with my Hot water bottle, it has gotten me through many flares.
Additional uses –
- Combats illnesses by being a warm and soothing companion through the flu, colds, chills, and aches.
- Eases menstrual cramps
- As a bed warmer on cold winter nights
- To ease arthritic pain, moist heat is amazing for those aches and pains, especially for hands
- To calm children, the warm cuddly hot water bottle gives them a secure feeling
- As a traveling companion – take it with you on trips and hotel rooms will feel like home
- To calm your pet – place under a blanket for a new puppy, it helps them feel warm and secure in new surroundings
Note – not intended for use on full grown Jack Russel Terriers, they love it and you will be getting your self a new Hot Water bottle 🙂
- To encourage restful sleep – after a high stress day lie down with a hot water bottle on your stomach, close your eyes and breath deeply. Feel the bottle rise and fall. Its like a mediation and very relaxing!