We consider the privacy of our visitors to be extremely important. Long story short we don’t sell your information. If you sign up for our email list or subscribe to our blog your information stays here at The Ahimsa Life with us and goes nowhere else. We do not share with any third parties or vendors.
If you have any additional questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
Consider yourself disclosed…
• This blog accepts forms of advertising, sponsorship, or other forms of compensation. Our primary form of making money is via our Etsy shop
• I find it impossible to promote items I don’t like, therefore if I am recommending a product it is because I truly like it and think it might be a worthwhile time or money investment. I don’t write fake reviews so I’m not going to pretend to love something when in actuality I think it’s the worst thing ever. That’s just not my style.
• Sponsored posts are those posts where someone is paying me to write about a specific topic. If I ever run one it will be clearly marked as being paid content.
• This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
• The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine. (Obviously.)
This blog is written and edited by me, Pamela Coleman. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org