One thing you can always count on is that a health coach will be there to help set goals, action steps and to hold you accountable. Health Coaches are invaluable to their clients, as well as to doctors and any of their partners. From helping transition from the Standard American diet to a new healthier way of eating, to helping reach your weight loss goals, working with a Health Coach, like me 🙂 will make the process so much easier.
Thinking about working with a health coach but your just not sure if it’s right for you? Here are some reasons why you might need a Health Coach.
Is working with a Health Coach Right for You?
- It’s cheaper to be proactive than to pay for a triple by-pass. With insurance situations, it’s especially true now more than ever.
- Has weight crept up on you without you realizing where it came from? A health coach can help you break it down into manageable lifestyle changes that won’t throw you for a loop.
- Are you feeling worn out and a little depressed?
- Everyone else is eating better than you and you just want what is easy, like fast food.
- Are you always getting sick, like you have no immune system working for you?
- Would you like to set a better example for your family?
- Do you have trouble sticking with a fitness plan?
- Would you like to do a kitchen makeover and just start fresh?
- You are stressed out with no realistic way to eliminate the causes.
- You wish just once someone would listen to you and think about how you feel.
- Do you have orders from your doctor that are confusing or hard to follow?
Health coaches can help with anything from introducing you to essential oils for natural remedies, to helping you to visualize and relax, to helping you to set goals, stick with them and then celebrate your wins with you!
Start the year out Right! With a Health Coach.
Contact me for more information on how I can help you start 2018 off right!